ZL Hula Hoop comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects of the materials or internal electronic circuit. Damage as a result of improper use or handling by the customer will not be covered. The warranty is valid for 1 year . A proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Please keep your original receipt.
Should your ZL Hula Hoop begin to malfunction, contact us at email@example.com for instructions on how to proceed. We will evaluate the item and if found to be a manufacture defect, we will repair or replace the item at no charge to the customer. We will ship it back for free.
Warranty coverage may include:
- Defective circuit boards or battery contacts
- Defective LED lights
- Electrical damages sustained through normal use of the product
- Manufacturing flaws or defects
- Hoops or batteries that are damaged or show defects on delivery
NOT covered under warranty:
- Water or fire damage. The hoop is water resistant but “DON’T SCUBA-DIVE !”
- Electrical or mechanical issues due to negligence or misuse
- Damage from customer disassembly( if you think that you cannot re-tube your hoop send it to us and we will do it for you, if you open the hoop and break the inside, this will not be covered by the warranty)
- Normal wear and tear such as bends, cracks or creases
- Batteries (unless they are non-functioning at initial delivery).
Any repairs not covered under the warranty will be the responsibility of the customer to pay. We will provide a cost estimate to replace or repair any items not covered by the warranty.
A deposit might be required before starting the investigations on the issue. A final bill will be send to the customer. After the bill is paid we will ship back the hoop to you. All shipments are the customer responsibility.
Only 14500 Li-ion 3.7V batteries should be used in your ZL Hula Hoop.